CONSTRUCTION SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Our work environment complements our ultimate goal: Ensuring that every employee goes home at the end of the day, without an injury.
Supporting a Culture of Safety
At Siteworks, we integrate the following programs regularly to support a culture of safety:
In the Field:
- New employee safety orientation.
- Annual OSHA Trenching and Excavating Safety Training and Certification.
- Regular training and certification including CPR/First Aid/AED, fall protection, confined space, hazard communication, concrete and silica safety, and any other necessary training needed to complete our jobs safely.
- Pre-construction safety meetings held prior to the start of every new project.
- Routine “Toolbox Talk” safety meetings.
- Pre-task safety planning and training conducted in the field.
- Safety recognition and incentive programs.
At the Management Level:
- Safety integration during the estimating process.
- Project level risk assessment and job hazards analysis (JHA).
- Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP) are developed at the beginning of each new project.
- Environmental planning and compliance on all projects.
- Quarterly, company-wide safety meetings.